Celebrate the holidays in style with FoundersWire, BeautyLynk, Date My Wardrobe and Own the Boardroom. One lucky couple will get gorgeous, courtesy of our professional stylists and designers, then take it into town for a high-style photo shoot and romantic dinner for two.
Winners must sign up for sponsors’ services, be available for choosing outfits locally in Boston the week of Dec. 1, 2016, and able to collect all prizes the evening of Dec. 9, 2016, as dinner reservations are available. Boston area only.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at HERE and who are 21 or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Massachusetts, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of FoundersWire, Date My Wardrobe, Own the Boardroom, BeautyLynk, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of FoundersWire as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, Nov. 14, 2016, 10 a.m. EST and ending Thursday, Dec. 1, 2016 noon EST. All online entries must be received by Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2016, 10 p.m. EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry HERE. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of FoundersWire. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of FoundersWire.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive hair and makeup done by BeautyLynk for the event, woman’s designer dress and accessories from local designer chosen by Date My Wardrobe, man’s designer suit from Own the Boardroom, a gift certificate for dinner for two at Del Frisco’s on Northern Avenue, Boston, and transportation from one location to the restaurant, all valued at approximately $1,000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by FoundersWire. Winners must follow process and timeline determined by sponsors to access services from each participating company. Date My Wardrobe rentals exclude bridal attire. Winner must be available to choose outfits the week of Dec. 1, 2016 for sizing and styling, at the discretion of the stylists, and be available to redeem all services and dinner on the evening of Dec. 9, 2016 when reservations allow. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for FoundersWire to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of FoundersWire. Winner will be notified by email and telephone immediately following selection of Winner. FoundersWire shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FOUNDERSWIRE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this sweepstakes, you understand and agree that FoundersWire, Date My Wardrobe, Own the Boardroom, BeautyLynk or anyone acting on behalf of FoundersWire, Date My Wardrobe, Own the Boardroom, BeautyLynk, and their licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: FoundersWire reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond FoundersWire’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, FoundersWire may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by FoundersWire. FoundersWire reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. FoundersWire has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, FoundersWire reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless FoundersWire, Date My Wardrobe, Own the Boardroom, BeautyLynk and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: FoundersWire, 60 State St., Suite 700, Boston, MA 02109. Requests must be received no later than Dec. 30, 2016.
- Sponsor: The Official Sponsor of the Campaign is FoundersWire, 60 State St., Suite 700, Boston, MA 02109.
- Social Media: The Campaign hosted by FoundersWire is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Agree to Rules: By participating, you affirm that as the Contestant, you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.